“LEARN TO READ (L2R)” AND “LEARN TO MATH (L2M)”
- Minimum Level of Education: We provide Minimum level of Education to weaker students who do not have basic arithmetic and reading / writing proficiency. These weak students have been given special coaching for minimum level of education, using our in-house learning with fun methodology. Our aim is to bring these weaker students in the main stream and ensure that they are able to participate in the higher studies through our “catch up” programs. We have adopted methods from MAA Foundation to teach students differently than classroom methods to ensure that they grasp and internalize fundamental concepts much more quickly and easily and catch up with rest of the class in a time bound manner.
- Remedial Coaching for Maths and English - During implementation of the project, we have observed that many rural students are not performing well in the regular classes, because of their weak fundamental knowledge in Maths and English. Hence, we have developed content and pedagogy to teach Maths and English to provide fundamental knowledge to such students. This is done with interactive multi-media content that uses methodology that makes learning simpler, more fun and easy to grasp & internalize.
- Maths, Science, English & Computer Teaching for 6th to 8th standard students: In a lot of rural schools, there simply is no teaching of math, science and English as teachers are not available. We provide Math, Science, English and Computer education to 6th to 8th standard students. We have developed pedagogy to teach these subjects with the help of teachers, who do not have Science background. Again, we have developed content in multi-media to accelerate learning by making relevant examples easy to understand and internalize.
“Teacher’s Training and Development”This is one of the differentiators that sets us apart from others. We have a very unique interview process whereby we select rural, local, unemployed youth and make sure that they are passionate about the cause, quick learners to master various tools, technology and pedagogy, stable and smart to impact the local ecosystem and hungry for success. After interview process, we conduct pre and post training tests, during which we carefully assess their skills, knowledge and aptitude for teaching before employing them. We provide them with Intensive coaching for English language, Computer, Personality Development, Management Skills and Soft skills. After the teachers complete their training, they are deployed in the rural schools.
Majority of our teachers do not have Science Background. Majority of them face challenges in teaching English in regular classes. We regularly conduct teachers training program throughout the year and also special training programs during Diwali and summer vacations.
- We have developed special programs to train our teachers, who do not have science background. After our training, our teachers are deployed in Goverment schools for conducting Science/Maths/English subjects for 6th to 8 th standards classes.
“School Development Programs”We regularly conduct Science Mela, Maths Mela, Quiz Competition etc. throughout the year, to pull out the real talent in the students.
- Special Coaching for Bright Students - We have developed processes to identify bright students. We provide special coaching (Based on NCERT) and extend all education support to these students to make sure that they get the best education. Performance of every bright student has been regularly monitored by our team. We at corporate level, regularly review performance of every bright student and work out action plan for his / her growth.